Monday, May 12, 2008

A Very Special Day







Dear Jamie-
Tomorrow is your birthday. 32 years ago you were brought into this world. I didn't know it at the time, but that was a wonderful day. The day God ordained for my future husband to be born! I always find myself so thankful on this day. Thankful that you were born, thankful that you were raised the way you were, and thankful that God thought I deserved to be your wife.

This is the 9th birthday I have celebrated with you. I can't believe it's been that many! I really can't wait to share 60 more! (that would make you 92...you gotta stay around at least that long)

Happy Birthday sweet man of mine. I love you more with each passing year and I never even knew that was possible...

With all my love-
Marcie


Who wouldn't love to live with this?

1 comment:

Megan L Hutchings said...

Our hubbies have the same birthday! No wonder our little goofballs get along so well =)!