Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I feel like my purpose for having a blog has been fufilled

I do. I feel like I have arrived in the blog world and completely fufilled my purpose for having a blog.

Why?

Well I'll tell you. Someone got to my blog by doing a google search for.....

"Can you build a deck on a double-wide?"

Why yes. Yes you can. Good luck with your deck building adventures. I'm always here to lend out advice and know how on all things trailer related. You came to the right place my friend. I can give you lots of info on double-wides and Jesus.

1 comment:

ruth said...

Marcie, that cracks me up. I hope that someone comes to our blog by doing a google search for something funny. i have to admit, i'm a little bit jealous. i am still holding out though. maybe i should blog about funnier things.