Friday, June 1, 2007

I am in Despertate Need of Help

I have a huge dilema. It is a problem that I am 100% convinced that women across America face. And probably if you are a man reading this blog, you should stop now.

Bathing suit season. Do I really need to say more?

I will say that I am forever indebted to the person that decided bathing suit skirts were cool again. That does make the problem slightly better. Skirts for bathing suits are like salsa for tostido chips. Once we've experienced them together, we're really not sure how they could ever be seperated.

But here is my problem....

Do they even make bathing suit tops that don't plunge down in the front? I have a serious problem finding a top that works. All of the ones I have tried on, and just trust me when I say that has been MANY, look like I'm trying to gain employment at H**ters. It's like trying to shove a volleyball into a change purse. It just doesn't work. Going up a size or twelve doesn't help either.

So here is my question....

Why do they make bathing suit tops like this? Do the bathing suit manufactures not realize that most of us don't like being seen in public with our girls hanging out? I am in serious need of help here. I don't have a huge swim suit budget and I need a swim suit that I can actually wear in front of people.

Does anyone know if this even exists? Or would it be like finding a unicorn?

Help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favorite swimsuit is from Sam's...a speedo. But not like an athletic speedo, it has 'support' and a cute halter top thing that connects behind my neck. I think it was $18.00. I do usually wear swim shorts with it though cause it doesn't come with a skirt. (I am a size up in speedo though so keep that in mind if you order online or actually shop at Sam's because you can't try stuff on there) Happy shopping!