Sunday, February 25, 2007

adoption madness

I started this blog to keep everyone posted on our adoption process. Here is the latest info on the Autry front.

We got a call from our adoption agency on Tuesday. She had received our application and was calling to schedule a meeting. We have a meeting scheduled for Tuesday at 6:00 (phone call chalked up to success.)

I'm sure I'll have lots to post after the meeting, because as of now I am still uncertain about how all of this works. So I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I have a girl name picked out, we are still discussing boy names. I lean a little towards names that are, shall we say, out there. I was bound and determined if it was a boy we should name him Israel. Jamie had to put his foot down. Needless to say, it is still up in the air. I feel that it is imperative to pick names out early. We do want lots of items embroidered. This is obviously of the utmost importance.

I have the color schemes picked out for each gender. I have already decided where each piece of furniture will go in the nursery. I am what you would call, a tee itty bit, EXCITED.

I have to run. I have to research parenting methods online. We might not have much time here people.

3 comments:

Mark and Hannah said...

Can I vote on the names?

Boy: Mark

Girl: Hannah

Oh wait, this isn't about me. Let me start over.

Boy: Ulysses

Girl: Fawn

Zeppie said...

We can't wait to see how things go. We will keep that phone call in our prayers.

I like the name Israel.

Marcie said...

Ulysses and Fawn? Not bad.

If it's a girl: Eva Claire

Boy: we like Grayson, Charlie, Cash, Cade

I hope you guys are all feeling better. We were forced to watch the academy awards last night since we didn't have SaLT.