Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The adventure has begun

The Autry family has taken the first step in our adoption process. We have filled out our initial application and it is going into the mail today. WhooHoo. We are both excited and scared. We know this is going to be a long and very involved process. We are praying for God's strength and guidance.
I have created this blog to keep everyone updated on our status. You can check in here to find out the latest news on our quest to parenthood.
I hope you stop by often to see how this great adventure is unfolding
Love to you all

5 comments:

Zeppie said...

Let me be the first to comment and say that this blog is a wonderful idea! We can see your excitement in all that lime green, as you anticipate how God will use this adventure for His glory and your good. This is His perfect plan for you. We love you guys!
Dave and Angie

Mark and Hannah said...

Aaaaahhhhhhhh. Man, I wanted to be the first to comment on your new blog. Beat to the punch again....by ANGIE...grrrrrrr. I will get her yet....
Congrats my fellow blogger! May God's rest envelope you as you journey with Him.

--Mark

Marcie said...

Calm down, calm down....no need to fight for who gets to post first. I know I am popular...but dang.
I'm glad ya'll stopped by :)

Zeppie said...

Marcie,
I love the new design. Very cool, cowboyish, (but not too cowboyish) look! And - I'm the first to submit a second comment! (My tongue is sticking out at you, Mark!) See Ya! Angie

Susan L. Prince said...

ADOPTION RAAAWWWWKS!

Woohooo!

This is coming from an adoptee, so this I know!