Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Land of the Lost Socks

Dear Lost Sock in my Dryer-

Where have you gone? I was certain that you were with your twin when you entered the wash cycle. I know that I placed you into the dryer. Why did you not come out? We miss you.

Please write and tell us of the adventures that happen in the Land of the Lost Socks. I bet it is super fun there. It has to be, because numerous amounts of my sock halves make that trip. And they sadly, never return.

Do you have commitment issues? Is it too hard to stay with the same sock forever?

I don't expect an answer. But I will keep holding onto the hope that we will find you. Until then, I will keep your other half tucked away in my sock drawer, hoping that one day you will be joined again.

2 comments:

Zeppie said...

So true...

Hey you better get back to blogging or your going to loose all your loyal fans to other blogs.

Alexis Jacobs said...

This is so true!! Too funny. Happy blogging!