Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Intelligence at it's finest hour

Do you ever have those days? You know, the kind of days when you wake up, the birds are chirping, the air is clear, the sun is shining, and you just feel smart. You can look back throughout your life and remember days that were truly remarkable. Maybe you did something terrific like run a marathon, or just got all the things done on your "to do" list. Maybe you aced a test or that light bulb over your head started working and you discovered something great.

Well, today was one of those days for me. I did something that was by far one of the most intelligent things I have done to date. And believe me when I tell you....there have been many my friends. There have been many.

I got a load of dirty laundry. Put it in the basket. I started the washer. I put in the detergent. I sprinkled in the oxy clean. I closed the lid. I went about my business. Two hours later, I discovered that basket of dirty laundry. I discovered that the washing machine had gone through an entire cycle with nothing in there but water, All, and oxy clean. And people say discoveries are for smart people. What do they know?

It's just my way of conserving water and helping out the enviroment. It's really the least I can do.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I actually think one time I heard that it's a good thing to run your machine empty to clean out the system........ or maybe that was the excuse I came up when I myself had done this in the past?