Thursday, August 30, 2007

This Just In

I saw this in the sky the other day...




Reports are unconfirmed, but it is rumored to have been a rain cloud. The effidence is not 100% clear because no actual precipitation was documented. We have not seen the likings of such in several weeks, so the jury is still out on what a said "rain" cloud would acutally look like.


Due to lack of liquid falling from the sky and skyrocketing temperatures, my plant life is not sustaining very well. It is causing my flowers to look like this...





and this...





Despite numerous amounts of revitalizing efforts on my part.


And here is a lovely picture of my yard. We are sure to win the "best yard of the month" award. We are keeping our fingers crossed and hope to see a picture of this lush green yard in the "Friendship Times" next week.




Try not to covet.

No comments: