Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My youth is a distant memory...

I know that I am moving into another phase of life. The reason I know this for sure is because I got very excited over a new cleaning product today. Actually two new products. Well, one is more like a tool.

1. Scrubbing Bubbles flushable wipes for the bathroom
2. A new toilet brush.

Obviously my life is full of fun and very exciting things. But the wipes are just so great, you just wipe and flush. Wallah. It's like some kind of magic. And the toilet brush, well it's not so much the brush that I'm excited about, it's more of the carrying case thingy. I just pick up the handle and it is easily transportable. That makes me happy.

There's really not a point here. Other than I realized as I was wiping down my toilet, how truly excited I was about these new products, and well....that just sort of summed up the fact that I'm not the same person I used to be. Gone are the days of youthfull care free moments. I am cleaning toilets and am in awe of the tools I am using. When did this happen?

No comments: