Thursday, May 17, 2007

So much to do, so little time

Since most of you who read this blog are my friends, you know that I am getting ready to leave for New York tomorrow. Well, actually I am leaving this evening, but my plane doesn't leave until early tomorrow morning. Anyway, I am going to New York for the National Stationery Show for LoopDeLou, my stationery business. Whoo. Hoo.

I am very excited. So excited, in fact, that I had to make a "to do" list for the day, to make sure I got all of my business taken care of. Now, when you read the word "business" that might imply very important matters. I assure you, that is not the case. I scribbled down my list last night. This is what it says:

-pack
-clean out my car
-wash hair
-go to the bank
-dinner with Chad and Holly

Yes friends. I had to put "wash hair" on my to do list. Because really, you never know when I might forget to do this act. It only happens each and every time I get in the shower. But today just might be the day I forget, so I had to write it down.

Y'all I really think I'm losing it. Sniffing soap and reminding myself to wash my hair all in one week. I think my "plane" is leaving in more than one sense.

Wish us luck in New York! I'm sure I will need it if I'm having to remind myself to wash my hair.

No comments: