Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Little Blogging Business

I have decided that I am officially only going to post once a week. Unless there are weeks when I post twice. And if those weeks ever occur, then that means something amazing is happening at the Autry house. We have hired a maid. So unless God himself drops a maid down into my humble abode, then blogging will be limited to once a week.

Because I realize that I have an internet addiction. Hi, my name is Marcie, and I'm an internetaholic. I check my email 12 times a day. It's a problem.

I am officially declaring Thursdays as "Blog Post" day. Check your 2008 calenders, it should be listed on each Thursday of every month. So you can check back on Thursdays to catch up with the Autry's. I'm sure all of you will be counting down the days.

In all honesty, we are very busy at LoopDeLou headquarters. With making our national debut in two short weeks, there isn't much time for blogging about the really important things in life like wal-mart and yard sales.

Not that you loyal blog readers will notice much of a difference, because I have been posting once a week since, you know, March. I just wanted to make it official. If I post a picture of swans (or geese) then you will have to look at them for a whole week. (Sorry Mark!)

No comments: