Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Void Has Been Filled

There has been a spot in my heart that has been vacant for quite awhile. I have been searching for that perfect something that would fill it. Well, I must announce to the world, that I have found my perfect something.

Target is now my brand new BFF.

She (i gave Target a gender) is wonderful. Really, who needs a human BFF when Target is so readily available. She displays endless amounts of clothes for me to try on. She beckons me with her beautiful shoes. She listens when I tell her "I'm not really sure if these jeans make my butt look too big". She is never judgmental.

And the best thing about her, she has great sales. I purchased THE BEST JEANS ever. They are everything I have ever looked for in a jean. They are the perfect combination of stretch and denim which makes them very comfortable. And that just makes my heart sing. And I can't even tell you what I payed for them because I try not to make people covet.

Target is where all of my bedding has come from. I spent many hours with her post wedding due to the fact that I received 9 irons, 2 toaster ovens, and some random items that I never registered for.

She is truly one in a million. She totally understood when I got married and gained ten pounds. She was there to offer clothing that was still oh so adorable, even in a size larger. She understood that my mom no longer could buy my clothes, so she offered hers to me at oh so great prices.

Tuesday as I strolled the aisles of her store, I realized, that this relationship was truly meant to be. Thank you Target. I love you. You have filled that special place in my heart. I shall never be the same.

1 comment:

Melissa. said...

Girl, one of the best things about Target is having a Starbucks inside. That way you can have a frozen coffee drinks while you shop!! I LOVE TARGET TOO!