Saturday, March 17, 2007

I am Winning!

Ok, so I realized that it's been a week since I last posted. I am sorry. Here is what has been happening in my life this week......

My friend had an almost ten pound baby. Not by C-Section. God bless her. She is, what my husband called, "a stud".

I had a yucky sinus infection. Coughing, sneezing, and snot galore made me a sight to see. Lucky Jamie. Still blowing my nose hourly. Thank the Lord for Tylenol P.M. It really has been my best friend this week. If non animate objects can be your friend that is. I feel that they can and I totally think drugs that make me sleepy qualify.

We still have nine puppies that we are taking care of. We went from 2 dogs to 12. No my adding is not wrong, we are taking care of the momma dog also. Just an hour ago we got them all out of the dog house for the first time. The are so cute and already getting so big!

Jamie, bless his little heart, is working in our bathroom. We moved into our house last August. Our master bathroom has yet to be tiled. So with a little nudging (or nagging) from me, he has begun the project. Tile is being laid as we speak (or as I type). Hallelujah.

The biggest news in the Autry house currently though is that I AM WINNING. Now, if you don't know me, I am a little bit competitive. I don't know how I acquired this trait considering I was not involved in sports in High School or college. But give me a board game and I will throw down. Victory or death is my motto on a game of Cranium, or any other game for that matter. So Jamie came home and the guys at his work all filled out brackets for the NCAA basketball tournaments going on. I talked him into bringing me one home. This was his first mistake. I filled out my brackets with no research, no previous knowledge of what teams should be picked. But, I am blowing them all out of the water. As of right now I am leading by four points. That means four picks. I just wanted all of the blogging world to know (or all 5 people who read my blog), that I AM WINNING. Thank you very much.

No comments: