Sunday, March 4, 2007

Random Thoughts and I mean RAN DOM

1. What exactly are chicken fingers?

2. If it weren't for Old Navy, I would be naked.

3. Why does my dog think that rolling in poop actually makes him smell better?

4. Banana Nut Crunch Cereal should be called magic in a box.

5. Anyone want to give a stab at how waffle fries came about?

6. I feel like conditioner really is better.

7. I really should concentrate on the road when driving instead of thinking these things.

8. I should not be allowed to have house plants.

9. Contacts really are amazing.

10. Why was an octagon chosen as the universal sign to stop?

11. I would like to give the guy a high five who named that planet Uranus. Seriously. That's funny.

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Saying hello from the party circuit!

Anne said...

You got me laughing on that last one:o)... boy, now you have me wondering too! Enjoy the party!

Nadine said...

Hi from the party. That last one made me laugh.

Joyful Mother said...

Hello! I can tell you are the life of the party! :)

My blog: http://www.beckyperry.us/blog/

Rebecca said...

you sound alot like me with such random thoughts...wait till "mommyhood" hits. it gets worse :)