Monday, March 5, 2007

PARTEEE!!

Ultimate Blog Party

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm new to this bloggity blog world, so I wasn't even sure until yesterday what a "Mr. Linky" was. But I figured it out, took the plunge and now people are stopping by my blog. Yipee!

So here at this party put on your dancin' shoes, because that is what I like to do at parties ( and at home when no one is watching!) This one time I was cleaning, my TV was off and the sun was shining in my window, so I could see my reflection in the TV. WELL, when I clean I have the music blaring! So I had my vacuum in hand, dancing away, looking at myself in the TV reflection, when all of the sudden..... WAM. I had stubbed my toe on the ottoman.OUCH. I really should have been focusing less on trying to dance like Britney and more on my household chores.

This little blog was started to chronicle my husband and my journey to be parents. We have been struggling through infertility for the past two years and have just taken the plunge into adoption. We are thrilled. We are in the beginning stages, so we have a long road in front of us, but are putting on our running shoes!

There are crazy things that happen in our lives, so I also write about all those, shall we say, eventful occasions.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I can't promise you'll leave here enlightened, but you might get entertained by my crazy rantings!

6 comments:

jodifur said...

Just coming via the party to say hi.

I'm party hopping.

Good luck w/ the adoption. Adoption is a wonderful thing, I work in the foster care system and I have seen adoption do wonders.

Jamie said...

Marcie, I was stopping in from the party. I am so glad I found your site. You are too dang funny!!

Good luck in your adventures because thats what life really is right? and I will be stopping back to check in because your great!

Zeppie said...

What the heck is this whole blog party thing??! Marcie this has gone too far.

....I want in.

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

Living to Love said...

Hi! Welcome to the party! I am so glad you were able to figure the linky out. It is so nice to meet you! My husband and I have some friends that are in the midst of the adoption process. If you go to my blog you can find their blog on my sidebar. It is the Our Journey of Love one!!

Brandie said...

Hello! Welcome to the (addicting) wonderful world of blogging! Yeah for jumping in and joining the party =)